Work permit in Hungary

Non-EU nationals need work permit in order to work in Hungary in accordance with the laws of Hungary excluding nationals (E.g. Switzerland, Norway) that have international agreements with Hungary.

Residence permit for the purpose of gainful employment

A residence permit for the purpose of employment may be issued to third-country nationals:

-whose purpose of residence is to perform work for or under the direction and/or supervision of others, for remuneration, under contract for employment relationship; or

– who performs work as the owner or executive officer of a for-profit business association, co-operative society or some other legal entity, in addition to the work actually performed in that capacity.

An acting managing director needs residence permit for the purpose of employmen in a NOT self-owned company.

we specialize in the following areas:

In case you do not have a job yet, please send us your CV to office@euarrive.com and wewill contact you shortly afterwards!/ Contact us today at 123456789. We are your best choice for anything in the eu.